Living in the Present is a Gift
The Major-General Lew MacKenzie Fund
Animal Assisted Support Services alleviate and/or compensate for functional limitations, physical, emotional, and social challenges due to operational stress and related injuries.
About the Fund
This fund was established to build a legacy of hope, healing, and harmony in the lives of those impacted by operational stress and related injuries and their families.
Our greatest value lies in helping you create a charitable giving plan that will ultimately increase the benefits of your gifts.
We can help you combine immediate gifts with a long-term endowment to make a real difference today and tomorrow. Read more…
Funding Charities and serving Canadian troops, veterans, and their families across Canada. Read more…
- Service Dogs
- Equine Assisted Wellness and Learning Programs
- Animal-Assisted Therapy and Activities
- Therapeutic and Trail Riding
- Research/Peer Support/National Speakers Bureau
- Public Education/Summits/Events/Publications